Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year!



As some of you may be wondering , there is a reason behind the choice of these two wines for the new year's eve, I wanted to celebrate with my friends this project called fdgoodlife that I've started about one year and a half ago. This event preparation started about a month ago when in one of the trips Madrid-Lisbon I've stopped in Estremoz, a portuguese city that I have a special feelling for its people, its flavours and for its wines... Objective: To taste blog because in my New Year's Eve I wanted toast with friends, wine included .
by mid-morning we started by visiting the cellar of Tiago Cabaço and then we tasted four of their wines including two blog 2010. We were with my parents and with the lovely Maria, sharing stories, tasting and discovering these two great wines that share the name but have very different personalities... The Blog 10 always elegant from beginning to end and the bi-varietal (Alicante Bouchet and Sirah) more irreverent and I would say fun as was completely changing throughout the conversation .
These were such magical moments of sharing around the wine that I had no doubts that much more than because of the name these had to be in my new year's eve...

No comments:

Post a Comment